Five Low Cost & Effective Promotion & Advertising Ideas For Your Hair Salon & Day Spa
Nowadays, your customers are inundated with choices. Your hair salon or day spa can't afford to wait for walk-ins or for word-of-mouth to attract more business while your competitors aggressively scoop them up. Growing your business quickly requires effective and professional marketing and communications. Need some ideas? Here are some great ideas from some of the most experienced salon owners in the industry. These promotional campaigns have quickly drummed up business for very little cost.
- 25% Off Services for New Clients: It's not easy to take customers away from your competitors. Offer them a reason to give your salon a chance.
- $20 Same-as-Cash Coupon: Give your customers incentives to spend money for your services. They will be more likely to spend money if they know they already have a cash coupon to start.
- 10% Pre-Book Discount: It's not enough to let your customers walk out of your salon with beautiful hair and a big smile. Make sure they return by giving them an incentive to pre-book their appointment.
- $10 Off Next Service: Every now and then, you need to make your clients feel special. There's no better way than passing on some savings to make sure they come back to you.
- Free Haircut on the Fifth Visit: Reward your loyal customers. When someone returns to you for the fifth time, it means something: she/he is more than a repeat customer, that person is now a loyal patron. Let your clients know that you reward loyalty with a free hair cut on the fifth booking.